Now’s the time to book late winter getaway to Italy with Alitalia and TravelPapa!
With all-inclusive fares starting at only $635 round-trip, visiting some of the world’s most famous sights has never been easier. With Alitalia, you can travel nonstop from New York to Rome or Milan, and from Boston and Miami to Rome, with convenient connections to the rest of Italy.
[singlepic id=151 w=450 h= float=center]
To take advantage of this special offer. Tickets must be purchased by February 14, 2014, for travel through April 13, 2014.
Sample offers (taxes and fees included):
New York- Milan – $635
New York- Rome – $949
New York- Naples – $832
New York-Catania – $1,050
Boston-Rome – $949
Boston-Catania – $1050
Boston-Naples – $923
Boston-Venice – $919
Miami-Rome – $949
- Tickets must be purchased by February 14, 2014
- Outbound travel is through April 13, 2014
- Outbound travel from Boston is between March 2 and April 13, 2014
- A 14 day advance purchase is required
- The minimum stay is 10 days, and the maximum stay is one month
- A $300 fee will apply to any itinerary changes in addition to the applicable fare difference. Fares are non-refundable
- Stop-overs are not permitted
- Fares and offer conditions are subject to change
- Seats may not be available on all flights and dates
- New York-Milan flights require an advance purchase of 3 days, the minimum stay is a Saturday over-night or three days and the maximum stay is three months